COVID-19 Antibody testing now available:
- The antibody test lets you know if you have been previously exposed to the virus.
COVID-19 Nasal Swab:
- The nasal swab lets you know if you are currently infected with the virus.
COVID-19 testing is covered by ALL insurances.
No Insurance? NO problem:
- The CARES Act provides funding for uninsured patients. This allows you to have COVID-19 testing and/or treatment even if you do not have insurance.
We are here to ensure that you stay safe.
- All nasal swabs can be done from your vehicle.
- Antibody testing, which requires a blood draw, can be done inside the clinic, outside the clinic, or at a nearby local laboratory.
We will continue to serve the community in a safe and efficient manner, taking all necessary steps to ensure the safety of the public and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Please continue to practice social distancing.
Per the Yolo County Health Order, you must wear a face-covering when:
- Out in public, which includes Clinics.
Please schedule an appointment using our online scheduling as well as completing eRegistration.